Advanced Writing and Grammar

International Education Department

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Well, this is it! Tomorrow is the last day of class, and we won't be doing much in the computer lab. Instead, we have a reservation to go for lunch at a great Japanese restaurant, together with Hwan, Richard and Genie's Business English classmates.

I really want to say, "thank you" to everyone, including our illustrious Mystery Guest, for your participation and work in this class. I've really enjoyed reading your blogs and seeing how you've used this new tool.

One of the things that has really impressed me is how "individual" each blog is, just as you are each unique individuals. You have put time and energy into your blogs, and I'm also glad to see that some of you have visited your classmates' blogs and left comments there. (Isn't it great to know that other people have looked at your work and taken time to say something about it?)

I hope you've enjoyed the Mystery Guest project. I guess some of you were a little surprised and puzzled about this activity. Did you have fun? Were your guesses correct?

You are lucky to have had a guest teacher who spent time with you and helped to improve your English, and I hope you will take a moment to say "thank you" to her.

So, what happens to the blogs now?

That's up to you. Your blog is in your name - it's yours. If you're interested, you can keep working on it. Use it any way you want - for free writing, to post corrected class work - whatever. You might want to write something for your friends or family.

I'll leave your blogs connected to this blog, so you can visit and leave comments on each other's blogs whenever you want. I'll also check back occasionally to see if you've done more postings, and to say, "Hello".

It's been great working with you, and I hope you feel that you've improved your English. Good luck! May all your dreams come true.

All the best,
Wendy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home