Advanced Writing and Grammar

International Education Department

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Thanks everyone!

I just wanted to thank all of you, my students, in the Advanced Writing and Grammar class, for graciously giving me permission to show your blogs to the other instructors at the International Education Centre.

Everyone was impressed with the work you've done and how individual each of your blogs is. One instructor, (Charles, you know who) cried out when she looked at Charles' blog, "Oh, that's my student!" She recognized the composition topic because he had posted his work from her class on the blog.

Another student really surprised me because when I looked at her blog before I went to bed the night before the faculty meeting, there wasn't much on it. But when we looked at it during the meeting the next day, there was lots to read. Diane had stayed up until almost 1:30am posting her writing, and it looked wonderful!

I was very proud of all of you and the work you've done!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home